CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First flush and NOTHING

kelltl Views: 1,668
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 604,214

Re: First flush and NOTHING

I know of others on the site that have not had results on the first flush...or for that matter on some other flushes. I have asked the same question you did about what could be done and I got various answers. Here are the ones that I remember:

1) Drink apple juice, as much as you can stomach, during the week before the flush.
2) Ensure that you are following the flush to a "T". No fat!! I also think that a good diet in the few days before the flush would be a good idea (A good diet is always a good idea).
3) Drink plenty of water every day, especially on the days leading up to the flush.

That is the main advice that I have recieved. The only other thing I can say is don't give up. One unsuccessful flush does not mean that you do not have stones or that youdo not need to do the flush. It would, in my opinion, take several successive flushes with no or little results to prove that. Good luck and post your future results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)