CureZone   Log On   Join
Right breast irritation + liver/rib pain

Jackson Views: 7,826
Published: 18 years ago

Right breast irritation + liver/rib pain

Does anyone think it's too abnormal to have some irritation in the right breast area while having the pressure/tightness in the liver area under the right ribs? I cannot tell if it's just plain swelling and referred pain from below, or if the lymph nodes right under the nipple and along the area towards the underarm or actually swollen with lymphatic fluid a bit. It seems to wax and wane and isn't really too bad - just annoying, and I think I probably aggravate it by touching and poking around. There are no lumps or anything.

I was having irritation along the center chest area where the lymph nodes exist too - but since my second flush that got out a lot of older looking tannish colored stuff (the first was mostly green) - I havent had so much there.

My chiropractor is convinced that it's completely my diaphragm tightening up, which he has been working on, but he didn't really seem to happy about the breast area involvement.

BTW, I am a 30yr old male and have been having the rib area pain on the right side for approximately 2 months now - my digestion was starting to be a huge problem as far as indigestion goes, but the two flushes I have done have completely straightened that out.

Any guesses or experiences similar?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)