CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: female ejaculation

wondering Views: 2,555
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 60,483

Re: female ejaculation

Actually, this is kind of a new experience to me. I can do when playing with yourself, spanking the monkey, but not very often. Usually when I am using a vibrator and laying on my stomach. Something about that position is really great for me!! And my most recent lover had a penis that was actually SMALLER than average. Whenever we would make love missionary style with my legs pulled way up, his penis just hit me at that perfect spot!!! It was wonderful!! I can't believe I would ever prefer a large penis now that I have had such a wonderful experience! It really is kind of funny. When I first saw him (or it) I was a little bit disappointed and then DAMN!!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Better than ever!!! Alot of the information you see about FE says that rear entry is the BEST positon, but I really need the emotional connection of SEEING the man I am making love with. I also had a very good relationship with him, not just sexual, and I think that was a huge factor in my sexual satisfaction. Sorry to ramble!! As you can see, I will try to answer your questions. If you have any other, just post them here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.184 sec, (1)