CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: muliple female orgasm?

wondering Views: 2,095
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 60,349

Re: muliple female orgasm?

Okay, I just found a man who tells me that there are actually 2, count them, my friends, TWO, kinds of female ejacuation. One is the little squirts (Which, until he told me this, I was SO proud of!) and the other is where just LOTS of water (okay, whatever it is called ) comes out. So, does anybody have anything to add about this? And what is noni juice and where can I get it? Apparently, this could help me! (it is so strange to go from a man who kind of looks at you funny and says "Well, that ...that is...ummm....okay....here, here's a towel" because he knows nothing about it, to someone who knows entirely too much (IMHO) about this! I mean, there are times when a little knowledge is wonderful, and too much just makes you worry about where they have been! Just kidding.....Well, kinda.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)