CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Cancer - IS FLUSH SAFE TO DO - with the tumor partly blocking the big blood vessel?

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Karlin Views: 1,142
Published: 18 years ago

Liver Cancer - IS FLUSH SAFE TO DO - with the tumor partly blocking the big blood vessel?

I am desperately searching what my good friend should do before he starts chemo.
I want him to delay the chemo and give some alternatives a try first, while they still can be effective.

This tumor is large, in the liver and partly blocking the big blood vessel going from the liver [is it an aorta or vessel?]. Anyway, he is weak from lack of blood flow, and feels nauseous because it hurts to eat with this big thing pressing on his stomach too. His bowel is not right, painfull mvmts.

Considering this blockage, is it safe for him top do the liver flush? There could be a lot of pain I suppose - but does anyone have any experience, or an opinion? I didn't recomend it yet, or even tell him about the great successes we've seen here, with flushes.

other things I suggested are these [following], and anyone else got ideas? [please explain why it will be good to take, SVP.]
Milk thistle of course, and he found that himself!
Phytonutrients, to boost immune system, etc.And spirolina.
Cottage cheese and Flax oil
Essia tea, and Pau D'Arco tea,
juicing - for general strength, immune system.
Apricot seed
and H202, my fav. I am asking him to drink the three drops, then more, etc. Does anyone think this is a bad suggestion for liver cancer? [why?, svp.]

I didn't tell him GSH [Glutathione] because it isn't an ingredient, and I didn't see any testimonials that it helps - is it a sales ploy or valid stuff?
I didn't say bio-electric , yet, because it is too way-out for him just yet, but next week I willask him to get a zapper, CS maker, and so on - which bio-electric's woudl YOU use?

So please respond , about the Liver Flush, and about what other supplememts to take.I know it looks desperate, a write off, but he is still eager to live, and he could beat it - others have [but not with chemo - right??? ]

Karlin, waiting on a friend.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)