CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver flush with no gall bladder?

Rachel Views: 1,294
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 611,724

Re: liver flush with no gall bladder?

HI Sudanym,
I had my gall bladder out last year and still had the same troubles as before. I've done 25 flushes in the past 10 months and have finally found relief. I would recommend them to anyone who has had their gall bladder out or hasn't. I did not even have stones in my gall bladder at the time of my surgery although the doctors said I had probably passed a couple through. Who knows? But I've gotten out about 3,000 liver stones . I never threw up during any of my flushes or felt terribly nauseaus-just a little. I did have some pain in the morning before passing the stones but by the middle of the day that's usually gone. The pain is bearable. I use epson salt, but only 3 tsps. Two in the evening, one in the morning. There are cleanses without epson and those didn't seem to give me much success(in getting out stones). I've heard that people without gall bladders do better with epson.
Go for it. I think you'll be glad you did! If you have anymore questions for me feel free to write. Hope this is helpful.
Rachel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.559 sec, (1)