CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions on timing the flushes and herbs

dv Views: 1,488
Published: 19 years ago

Questions on timing the flushes and herbs

Hello. I'm grateful I decided to research this before allowing the "used-car-salesman" doctor to strong-arm my husband into removing his gall bladder next Monday. We only just found out he has Gallstones after having his first attack this last weekend.
I've been reading, reading, reading. Here are my questions.

First we will do the parasite cleanse, but that takes 30 days for the process. In the meantime the gallbladder attack started up a kidney stone yesterday (he has had 2 before).

We are going to order the gold coin grass and Chinese Bitters right away (I know he isn't suppose to take them at the same time). I also read that he shouldn't do the kidney cleanse until after the parasite cleanse.

Question 1: can he start the Chinese Bitters while doing the parasite cleanse? We are obviously trying to commute this whole cleansing thing a little faster.

Question 2: I'm confused on the kidney cleanse. I see that the Watermelon Seed Tea is highly recommended for helping to dissolve stones as well as purge them (some even recommend putting freshly ground Celery seed in with it). I also see that Dr. Clark's kidney cleanse is recommended, but not sure if that also works well for the stones. Which is the most recommended when someone actually has a kidney stone?

Question 3: Once he is through with the Chinese Bitters and can begin with the Gold Coin Grass, can he start on the kidney cleanse at the same time as the Gold Coin Grass?

Question 4: Should we also purchase the Coptis even though he still has his gallbladder?

I know this is a long message, but the poor guy has a lot going on between his first gallbladder attack a few days ago and now a kidney stone. I'm trying to speed up the process just a little bit since the first step of parasite cleanse takes 30 days.

Thanks for you help.
Deborah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)