CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wanting to cleanse while on chemotherapy, advice?

RonV Views: 1,509
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 612,150

Re: Wanting to cleanse while on chemotherapy, advice?

JD responded in similar vein below. I was going to suggest looking up "Dr Kelley" 's program. You can find details on the web. Similar to what JD says the programme is about improving your diet and very importantly enzymes as he believes it all starts with poor enzyme production or in your food intake.

"Dr Kelley" does make an interesting read and JD's article is right. You have only one shot and you have to go all out.
Flushing is part of Dr Kelley's program, so DO THE FLUSHING. Your body has to remove the toxins as they are being destroyed. Hulda Clark e may have something about parasites too. VERY IMPORTANT to do a parasite cleanse. Many Cancer patients are found to have parasites in the liver (I think this happens as part of autopsy, whether they were there before cancer or because of cancer doesn't matter either way its no good them being there!!)

My brother had lymphoma cancer (29yrs) I arranged vitamin B17 (Laetrile) which he took, he also underwent six months of chemo at the same time. He is a strong man. He didn't want to try the B17 on its own, I might have done the same thing as him at the time.

He now has greyed hair, has oedema (which is swelling due to fluid retention) his lymphs galnds were basically destroyed by the chemo and don't remove fluid. He has a very restricted diet, otherwise the Oedema gets worse. He sometimes uses as form of massaging to help relieve the problem. He knows this will now never go away. But he's doing the best he can and he is in remission now 3 years.

I can add that God is on your side if you ask to be guided.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)