CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone used ORTHOPHOSPHORIC acid

dv Views: 1,834
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 612,330

Re: Has anyone used ORTHOPHOSPHORIC acid

I don't know about "ortho"phosphoric acid; however, phosphoric acid is not at all healthy for the body. I used to sell industrial chemicals years ago and learned that this particular chemical will eat at your bones when ingested.
I have read that when this acid starts eating away at your bones and other calcium-based parts of your body, it can then send the bits of destroyed calcium to float around in your body ... causing health problems such as stones, arthritus, etc.
Unfortunately, phosphoric acid is in all cola drinks ... they apparently must use it to process the cola bean (not sure why it's in there). After learning that, we never drink cola drinks. The retort from cola companies probably would be that the amount of it is so small, it won't hurt you. Sure ... one can might not do that much harm, but many people drink a few cans every single day.

Anyway, because the words "phosphoric acid" are with the name that you are asking about ... research completely and carefully!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)