CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: prior to cleanse

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
just_peachy Views: 1,883
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 612,381

Re: prior to cleanse

For diet there is always the old standby of 80% fresh organic vegetables and fruits, 20% other food, little or no white stuff (like White Sugar , white flour, white bread, dairy, etc.) lower fat (try for the healthier ones like olive, coconut, and flax oil) and low/no chemicals. With tweaking for individual needs, pretty much a decent everyday diet.

Maybe add some fresh organic apples and apple juice every day before the flush, the malic acid helps soften the stones.

As far as herbs, there are a lot that are helpful. I rather like drinking a cup of a good detox or liver formula tea every night the week before a flush. Dandelion, licorice, and burdock are particularly good for the liver, but go lightly as they can be over taxing if overdone. A cup or 2 a day for a week or two should be fine. 5+ cups a day, month after month is probably not fine.

I'm sure some other folks have they're own suggestions, but these seem to work well for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)