CureZone   Log On   Join
Need Advice urgent

fitecancer Views: 2,268
Published: 17 years ago

Need Advice urgent

My wife has neck, chest and arm lymph cancer involvement. We started to follow the Dr. Clark new book "prevention". I bought a zapper for her and the parasite cleanse. Along with the zapper werk two drivers one was a continuous for one hour and the other I ordered specially for a parasite called toxoplasma gondii which is stronger at 12v and a frequency of about 393.

She started zapping 7 days ago, three times a day, each time continuous. Over the past two days she zapped twice a day continuous and once a day with the toxoplasma gondii driver. Tonight she had severe swelling on both sides of the neck that terrified us.

We don't know what to do. We believe it was due to the toxoplasma gondii driver which is stronger, but we just don't know. We don't know if she should continue zapping tomorrow. She may be going through a healing cleanse but don't know whether to continue zapping and taking the herbs.

Need advice urgent.

please e-mail to me at fitecancer@earthlink.net or dr.marty@earthlink.net

Thank you
Martin Auslander, n.d.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)