CureZone   Log On   Join
Test your frequency equipment!

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through p...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
  Views: 1,668
Published: 16 years ago

Test your frequency equipment!

I constantly test frequency generating equipment, even the good stuff goes fluky!
Just tested my 2 mini-FG's again, 1 of them had signals, voltages and current all over the place on the P3 setting which is the square wave, positive offset at 9V.
Wasn't even close. Then we wonder why we have little success or get ridiculed.
Anyway, just a decent Voltmeter from the Shack or other electronics parts store. These are easy to use and gives enough information without going into oscilliscopes and spectrum equipment.
Measure the voltage coming off the 2 ends. Learn to measure the current, let the dude at Radio Shack show you how. If you get a decent meter, it will show a Hz setting too. This is pretty accurate. Set your FG to a particular frequency and put the meter on the Hz setting to make sure its delivering the goods. Some meters even show amplitude and things of that nature.
People with those cheap 'zappers' need to check them constantly. I try to post in the zapper section but get to many e-spankings for even mentioning technical stuff.
Try to buy or make 2 of everything if possilbe, this gives a better baseline.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.164 sec, (1)