Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ruthful Views: 3,059
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 616,869

Re: Yes I know, I have read that but...

Hi All,

My name is Donna and I am a certified lymphologist and what I have learned is that light stroking, with or without a brush toward the torso (when starting at the feet working up, or at the hands working up) is good. But it has been shown that back and forth stroking works and circular stroking works and so the idea is just to get stroking.

On the abdomen you can stroke up, following the path of the ascending colon. And from right to left near navel height, following the transverse colon and from top to bottom on the left, following the descending colon. You can also, using your hand, do light stroking in a circular, clockwise fashion where you make big circles following the path of the colon. You can also do light stroking from the pubic area upward toward the ribs. You can do stroking from the sides of ribs to cent of ribs. In fact you can put your fingers in your rib groves and follow them toward the sternum.

The truth tho, is that ANY stroking will move the lymphatic system and is beneficial and can do seemingly miraculous things. Once the excess lymph is moved out, then trapped blood proteins are moved out and excess sodium is moved out and oxygen moves in and mixes with glucose and makes ATP which fires the cells at top performance. If you are also feeding your body good things then when the cells are firing at optimum all manners of fantastic healing can happen. Toxins move out and nutrients move in and the cells produce electricity at optimum and the body heals lightening fast. I burned my thumb not to long ago. Major burn. Unbelievably painful and started to blister almost instantly. I applied ice and kept pressure on it. This kept the lymph fluid from filling the area and within five hours it was healed. That would normally have taken about a week to heal. I know from first hand experience because I burned myself badly like that before and it did take a week and was painful the whole time.

A friend of mine slammed his finger in a car door. Had to open the door to get his finger out. It was smashed flat. He remembered what I had taught about speed healing by applying pressure and so he grabbed his thumb and would not let it go and withing two hours it was fine and didn't even bruise.

Excess lymphatic fluid drowns your cells and so they can't uptake proper leves of oxygen. By keeping that excess fluid out the cells can fire well and heal remarkably fast. When you burn yourself and it blisters, you have to wait for the body to slowly remove that fluid on it's own and only then can it really start to heal the area. And then it will heal suddenly. Well, if you keep the excess fluid from ever getting in there, then it heals quickly without having to wait for the excess fluid to be dealt with.

This same priniciple applies to illness. Cancer, for instance, cannot live in tissues that are well oxygenated. Excess lymphatic fluid blocks oxygen usage, so moving the lymph is a good cancer preventative. I have heard numerous testimonies of people who used a lymphasizer (rebounder or chi machine, etc) to get rid of serious cancer in their body. Don't you love that.

The least expensive way to do this is with your hands. IE:Free. The next least expensive is Dry Brushing. And the next is a rebounder, and then a chi machine, and then a Far Infra Red unit.

Blessings
Donna

http://www.excellentthings.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (2)