CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help needed to drain lymph fluid.

Views: 9,810
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 617,239

Re: Help needed to drain lymph fluid.

How wonderful that you're experiencing such great success. It is so uplifting to hear of your experience, please do keep posting your progress.

Another thing that you may wish to try is castor oil compresses to aid the lymph. This feels soo good, it is like laying down amidst a great big hug.

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=273&i=289#i

This worked for a lump the size of a walnut in my inguinal lymph that the Dr's had no idea what to do about, and my husband, when his entire neck's lymph nodes blew up like a balloon, and the hospital had nothing to help him...

For mine, I combined with dry brushing as suggested above, and lots and lots of water.

Some additional possible resources:

You may also want to take a look at therapeutic baths such as Hydrogen Peroxide/Epsom Salt/baking soda. There are numerous recipes in the bath forum, the hydrogen therapies FAQ's and Ask Moreless Alkalizing forum. It is imporatnt to look for the specifics since there are precautions to be taken. [such as the importance to follow up with a cold shower]

I recently also ran into this, have not tried it, but thought I'd put it here for you to consider as another possible tool in your box:

Lymph System Stimulation and Circulation

"This one will never fail to get the job done on whichever part of the body it's applied to. Put 1/3 cup of cayenne powder, 1/3 cup of ginger, and 1/3 cup of ground mustard seeds all into a gallon of distilled water in a large pot, bring to a near or brief boil and let it simmer for half an hour or so. When cooled down to a temperature that is just barely tolerable, dip a towel into it. Place the saturated towel on the effected portion of the body for five minutes. Take it off and put an ice pack on the same area for five minutes. Alternate between the cayenne towel plaster and ice pack for forty five minutes to an hour. Watch the circulation really get up and go with this procedure!"

http://www.healthfree.com/incurables_program_lymph.html

Please keep us posted on your progress. God bless...

MadArt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.375 sec, (2)