CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cultured vegetables breath?

nvsble_kid Views: 2,137
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 617,478

Re: cultured vegetables breath?

hello Prudence,

Very excited to hear you were following Mercola and BED. These are two programs that I wanted to combine as well, but am not sure how. I took the simple online test and found i am supposedly a "protein" type as well. This makes alot of sense to me.

The confusion comes in with Donna's 80/20 rule. She also warns against eating too much animal protein, that we "just dont have the stomach acid for it." Should I just go ahead and eat lots of eggs, kefir, beef, chicken, etc with cultured vegetables and butter, coconut oil, olive oil? This is what I came up with after studying both Mercola (website) and the BED. What about the BED grains, this of course goes against Mercola's no grain stance? They do mutually recommend each other's work, so I wouldnt think the discrepancies could be too major. The main point is how eating lots of meat is seen as creating problems with stagnation and toxins in the gut. Maybe this is just for the carb types??? ehh the confusion

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.642 sec, (1)