CureZone   Log On   Join
kombucha mushroom

flicker Views: 2,901
Published: 17 years ago

kombucha mushroom

Anybody out there familiar with the kombucha mushroom tea?
It's available at Whole Foods as "Synergy" and it's so great!
I have my own mushroom at home and culture the green tea and Sugar mixture (the bacteria of the mushroom convert the Sugar into probiotic liquid that is so tasty!).

It's my assumption that it's part of BED bc it's all probiotic, but they haven't gotten back to me.

I began using it when I wasn't on the BED, but was eating very well. And it totally curbed my Sugar cravings and toned my digestive system so I wasn't interested in
overeating and was great for my energy and skin tone. Plus everyone likes a healthy beverage-they are so few and far between- that you can have on-hand anytime at work or wherever. Looks like gingerale or something.

I lost a bit of unwanted weight on the stuff too, though it also made my boobs shrink
consideraby (isn't that weird?). I've been that same reduced weight before and the boobs didn't shrink THAT much. Anyway, I'm suggesting it as something Body-Ecolocy-ish and am also wanted to ask what people they might know about it. There are tons of websites, but personal experiences I find are very helpful.

Best and cheerios!
(or quinoa flakes)
flicker

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)