CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Experience with Paragone?

MS2786 Views: 36,484
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 618,271

Re: Experience with Paragone?

I am still on the Paragone with great results. I have already taken it 15 days on, 5 days off, and now 6 days on. I started passing worms within the first 3 days, but it wasn't until my 11th day that I started to pass huge worms.

I really can't say which product is the most effective. But I can say that I have passed 100's of worms on the Paragone. Mostly large roundworms that look like brown earth worms, about 1 ft long and shorter. I have also passed two whole Tapeworms (including the head), and lots of pieces of tapeworms. A lot of shorter, thinner worms as well. I have also passed alot of worms encased in rolls of this rubbery fecal material.

I am feeling so much better now. There are days I feel sick from die off symptoms, but I am noticing so many of my health problems disappear. I can eat 5 times as much as I used to, and have an incredibly healthy appetite. Before I started the Paragone, I couldn't manage even two bites of anything without gagging over it. My stomach still feels distended so I keep wondering how many worms I have left. I am just praying the Paragone will be able to get them all.

Hayley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.891 sec, (1)