CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ummmmm not sure wut it is....

MS2786 Views: 1,124
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 618,312

Re: ummmmm not sure wut it is....

Jeff,

In my opinion, when you pass a worm, you know it's a worm! This round black thing could be some type of liver fluke, although someone of more expertise would have to answer that!

I know there are many different types of intestinal worms, so it's good to research pictures on the internet so it's easier to figure out what you have. There are some general guidelines to indentifying the most common worms. I have had all these types and have been going mostly on descriptions from books I've read. I will list the most common worms below -

Tapeworms (Long, translucent, flat, ribbon shape, with a bulb head and sections on it's body. Can grow to amazing lengths. I have passed several of these monsters)

Roundworms (Looks like an earthworm. There can be many different sizes, lengths, and colors depending on whether the roundworm is a whipworm, threadworm, large roundworm, ect... ) Some roundworms are thin and white, others fatter and brown. Pictures will help in this case.

Pinworms (Look like rice in stool)

I know there are more, but I have only seen Tapeworms and different species of roundworms with my own eyes.

Hope I was some help :)! Good luck.

Hayley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.719 sec, (1)