CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trying to figure out what's bugging my son

MS2786 Views: 1,393
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 618,325

Re: trying to figure out what's bugging my son

I am 21 yrs old, but since I was 13 I have suffered with permanent headaches. By the time I graduated from high school, I was experiencing alot of intestinal discomfort as well as sleepless nights. These can all be symptoms of parasites/worms.

I would definitely advise you to consider that your son could have parasites. 85-95% of all people do. We can get them from our pets, undercooked meat, unwashed veges, rivers/lakes, ect. The health problems you mentioned are a definite sign of parasites. Stool tests taken at a lab are almost always inaccurate, so I do not recommend you get him tested. I would start with a natural parasite cleanse. I am taking ParaGONE (contains natural herbs) with great success. It's available at your local healthfood store and is safe to use. Drugs that kill worms can be very harmful to the body, so I do not recommend them.

While on the parasite cleanse, it is great to inspect your stools with a stick to see the progress you are making. I have been sick since I was child and after passing literally 100's of worms on the cleanse, I am beginning to feel like it's a whole new life. I have never enjoyed food so much, digested so well, and my stomach felt so soothed.

Another good idea, is to have your son take a Colon Cleanse product either after the parasite cleanse, or before. I took the CleansSMART and started to pass worms encased in rolls of this rubbery fecal material.

Hope that helps!

Hayley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.359 sec, (1)