CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does paragone kill good bacteria as well as the bad?

MS2786 Views: 3,752
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 618,338

Re: Does paragone kill good bacteria as well as the bad?

ParaGone recommends taking ParaZYME at the same time, which contains probiotics and enzymes for healing the intestinal lining. I would definitely be taking probiotics to help strengthen your immune system at this time.

I also had alot of cramping with the ParaGONE. I think this is just part of the cleansing process. In the first two weeks, I passed so many worms and hard fecal matter. I think this is just a very strenuous time for your system. I only have 4 days left on the program with very little symptoms at this point.

I know Antibiotics cannot tell the difference between the friendly bacteria and the bad ones they have been taken to fight. They kill them all. As for ParaGONE, I really think the specific herbs it contains is aimed only at the bad bacteia, worms, and parasites. However, it certainly would be a good idea to make sure you take the probiotics just to be safe.

Hayley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.848 sec, (1)