CureZone   Log On   Join
vaginal yeast infection, garlic up my what????

reyecat Views: 3,518
Published: 18 years ago

vaginal yeast infection, garlic up my what????

I'm pretty sure that I have VY....I have had it 2 other times and my son and I shared thrush once.....I took Diflucan at that time in the desparate attempt to continue breast feeding. Anyway I am pretty sure this incessant itch is yeast and I read somewhere on curezone to put a clove of garlic up my vagina....So.....once I finally got my mind around doing this I tied a string around a large clove and pushed. Well,....I guess having 2 kids does a number on every part of your body..... especially that part. I have done my keigel excersizes.... I swear I have! but I cannot get the clove to stay up there. If I try to use my muscles to keep it up there It just pops out even faster..... So has anyone tryed this and what are there remedies? I have it shoved up there with a tampon but..I am not sure that that won't interfere so HELP ME.....I don't want to get a package of Canasten.
Thanks
Jo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.467 sec, (1)