CureZone   Log On   Join
2.74 CM Stone - anyone successfully pass one of these?

9-ball Views: 2,050
Published: 18 years ago

2.74 CM Stone - anyone successfully pass one of these?

I've been reading through this forum for the last few weeks after going to the ER with a gallbladder attack. I'm 43 and maybe 10 - 15 pounds overweight. I started the parasite Cleanse a week or so ago using 'Paragon'. The hospital said 'There is a large stone stone in the GB Neck' (the Stone is 2.74 CM), the Common Bile duct is 4 MM and there is thickening of the wall. Is this thing going to pass through? My doctor is open to alternative medicine but doesn't see how this thing will get through there and recommended surgery to remove the Gall Bladder. I really don't want to have it removed but I need to have this taken care of real soon. I got H. Clark's book 'Cure for all diseases" and have been following it but I am VERY nervous that it will make it worse and I'll have to rush to the ER and have whatever DR. that is available perform surgery. I have cut my fat intact way down and eating apples and apple juice but the pain has started again this morning... nothing bad just unconfortable. Any and all info. would be greatly appreciated. I will also pass along the results if I follow through with the Flush.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.313 sec, (1)