CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2.74 CM Stone - anyone successfully pass one of these?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Me_Fil Views: 1,967
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 620,721

Re: 2.74 CM Stone - anyone successfully pass one of these?

I think the large stones that everyone is flushing come from the liver which has 2 large main bile ducts (as well as lots of tiny little ones). The gallbladder duct is only average 5mm so I don't believe your stone could pass through. The soft waxy stones that everyone is passing don't show up on ultrasound/xray, the hard glass-like calcified ones do. I have many calcified stones in my gallbladder. I have flushed many times over the years and never had a stone get stuck (but I've also never passed a calcified stone although my health has RADICALLY improved). Liver Flushes have never caused gallbladder attacks for me. The Liver Flushing controls my gallbladder attacks and I hardly get any now. When I do, they are extremely mild and pass in 20 minutes, less if I drink warm water with a teaspoon of Epsom Salts and lie down.

Check out http://www.sensiblehealth.com/. you may need to take the Chinese herb: Gold Coin Grass. Someone else on this forum had a 2.7cm stone. He's been taking GCG for 6 months and it has shrunk to 2.3cm I think. Ok, it's slow but at least it's shrinking!

If you really focus on detoxing, improving your diet and you feel good when you liver flush, you shouldn't have a problem. You said the stone is in the GB neck. Is it loose or stuck? I would go very gradually. But please avoid having your gallbladder removed AT ALL COSTS!! Don't give up!

Julia Chang's Sensible Health website

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.829 sec, (1)