CureZone   Log On   Join
Enjoy your birthday!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Me_Fil Views: 1,916
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 620,758

Enjoy your birthday!

I'm always fine by the early afternoon of the day after drinking the oil. ie. if you flush Friday, rest on Saturday, then enjoy your birthday on Sunday! But be kind to your body and especially your liver (ie. try not to drink alcohol, eat meat, etc.).

I know what you mean about the cold, hard, facts. There IS lots of misinformation on the Internet regarding liver/gall bladder flushing. BUT, my own experience and hundreds of other posters proves that Liver Flushing does transform your health.

Like I said, I've flushed several times over the last ten years. I've never released any hard stones but I've released lots of solidified bile that was chogging my liver and my health has been transformed (chronic fatigue and Acne cleared up, allergies cleared up, clean tongue, soft pink supple skin, more energy, better sleep and so on).

On the other hand, I'm sure it won't hurt you to wait a week either! Follow your instinct and Happy Birthday!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)