CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You guys were right.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Rusfox Views: 3,738
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 621,500

Re: You guys were right.

Welcome to the club! Glad to hear you are on the right way.

You don't really have to search for any medical sites suggesting the flushes, to prove you are right to your doc. You simply woun't find any. Official medicine is on "the other side of the barricades". Don't expect his approval either. Just give him your own precious stones collection as a keepsake after your flush. That would speak much louder then any site.

You don't need to take olive oil & lemon juice daily. There is no point and you may get fed up with them and drinking oil and juice mix may later turn into torture. Let it be a surprise for your body.

Instead of lemon juice I would recommend to make your oil mix with freshly squeezed red grapefruit juice. Many people here would agree with me, it tastes better.

One more advice: It is good to take an enema a night before or in the first half of the day of flush. It is much easier to examine the stones from your flush when they come out without much of an "accompaniment". You know what I mean.

I used to have those jolts you are talking about too. For a couple of years. I could not sleep on my left side because of that. Sometimes they were really painful and scary. I would for example turn on my left side while sleeping and then wake up in the middle of the night in terrible pain in my heart area unable to breethe for a few seconds. It felt as if my chest in that position got flattened and was squeezing my heart untill it could not take it anymore.

Those symptoms disappeared a few months ago, perhaps due to my pregnancy, I am not sure.

I don't know what could probably cause the jolts. But would like to find out.

Try not to sleep on your left side.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)