CureZone   Log On   Join
Finished 1st flush yesterday

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
RavenElaine Views: 2,410
Published: 18 years ago

Finished 1st flush yesterday

Well, it's done. Finally. I'd been wanting to do my first flush for a while, but wanted to finish the parasite pills, do a Bowel Cleanse (which I will continue to do) and find the right time off.

The Epsom Salts were so gross! However, I didn't feel nauseous, or anything. Didn't feel anything moving around inside, but stomach was quiet growly! Lots of noise.
Only time I really gagged was trying to get down the oil/gj drink.
Then, I went to bed, and stayed on my back for 20 minutes, and after rolled onto my right side and went to sleep.

In the morning, I used the bathroom a lot. Passed mostly smaller stones, and the majority were tan, though a few were green. I looked at them a lot, but I didn't pull any out of the toilet, or save them!

All in all, I think I passed a fair bit. At first, I didn't think it looked like a lot, but if I were to add them up (which I didn't), I'm sure there were quite a few altogether.

By the end, my butt hurt so bad!! I got to the point where I was saying to myself that if I had to go again, I'd just hold it.
Had to eventually apply lotion after a shower, and it stung so bad, I thought I'd cry.

Any tips on how to prevent super-sore butt??

I'm still really tired. Felt kind of light-headed and out of it today, too.

Elaine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.579 sec, (1)