CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A MUST-READ ABOUT MUCOID PLAQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
just-me Views: 7,099
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 625,737

Re: A MUST-READ ABOUT MUCOID PLAQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume none of us here belongs to any medical profession, that's why we can only guess.
MHO is that it doesn't make any sense to cleanse the colon and continue to eat same amount of food plus psyllium from the first day of cleansing. It doesn't make much sense to me to copy somebody's experience and wonder why it didn't work or worked differently. Listen to your body and start with smaller amount of "recommended" dose at least.
Remember Herbalife? It helped me to cleanse but I never saw any ropy substance. I used Paraway Pack that containes parasite cleanse and fiber ( including psyllium in the right amount) and lax. tea. No plagues though I felt great! By the way they recommend it only twice a YEAR. It doesn't mean somebody didn't have an opposite experience.
Common sense dictates that if you have a side effect, even one, reduce the dose, review your diet, or just stop it.It's not for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)