CureZone   Log On   Join
Whats wrong with me?

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 2,165
Published: 17 years ago

Whats wrong with me?

I have been a Christian for about 7 years. Since the last 3 years, whenever my husband and I have problems, I have thoughts of killing myself. My husband has had problems with staying on track with God, mostly because of legalistic issues in the church we used to go to. It was all about "works" instead of loving God from a pure heart. Well, he started to delve into a lot of p 0 r n, and masterbation, and it has damaged my trust in him. He has stayed away from it for about 8 months now, so he says. But,I still feel very paranoid and worry that he doesn't really want only me. He has gone out to lunch with clients from work, 2 women went with him last time. They showed up at his office again and offered to take him out again(this is a week later). My husband is very attractive and he says that I am too, he can hardly keep his hands off me. He is 25 and I'm 31. I was married before and divorced, my ex got into speed and left me. Am I just crazy for feeling this way? I love God, I pray, and try to grow spiritually, so I can't understand why all this hopelessness creeps in when we have problems, especially when the problems have to do with trust issues. I just feel like dying, so that I won't have to live with this paranoid feeling. Most times, I'm a very happy and positive person, which is why I'm so confused about this negativity that creeps in my mind. Maybe satan is just laughing and having a ball with me right now. Please pray for me, that this feeling won't last. I've been feeling this way all day, and I'm tired of it. God bless you all for listening to me!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)