CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whats wrong with me?

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
nooley Views: 1,927
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 628,589

Re: Whats wrong with me?

OK this post id going to stray abit from my usual Sugar coated posts and corrections. But sometimes its needed

Sounds to me like we've found her problem...and my Pastor was correct..all it took was a few good questions.

I did a search for OCIC and here are the results...International Churches of Christ
International Conference of Oriental Carpets
Which one is it?
Both are fairly new and wouldnt account for the 257 mentions of Disciple in the KJV Bible.

Sounds to me like you and your husband need Discipleship...sounds like your husband needs someone in his life to hold him accountable for his actions...and might i add...without signing a contract.

I would like to know who told you OCIC made that word up? cause i know for a fact you didnt make that up on your own...you seem way too intelligent a lady to just take someones word for it and not investigate it for yourself...

Sorry for the straightforwardness (sp?) but that was one of the craziest things i ever read.
Thanks
Good day

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)