CureZone   Log On   Join
To Anonymous,...

been there done that Views: 2,026
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 628,601

To Anonymous,...

Dear Anonymous,
Sometimes the brethren are overly zealous in glorifying Jesus and lose sight of diplomacy, but we are not all the same (no matter how well we learn from the Holy Spirit, extremely few of us can say what Paul said in Romans 9:3 "For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of the brethren, my kinsmen by race" and actually MEAN it). If you understand that verse, it is a "hypothetical spiritual suicide martyr" verse. It's like being able to say "Though He slay me, yet shall I love Him" and actually MEAN it as Job did. We are supposed to be zealous for the Lord, but, as I remember, Barrabas was the leader of the Zealots (Matthew 27:15 -36) and there is a fine line that sometimes gets crossed. As long as you are reaching out for help to improve your personal relationship with Jesus, remember,...The Lord "will not quench a smoldering wick" (Matthew 12:20).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.563 sec, (1)