CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whats wrong with me?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 2,142
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 628,546

Re: Whats wrong with me?

Maybe I should've explained more. We were members of the ICOC for six years, and had very abusivise accountability and discipleship. No GRACE! Read about it on reveal.org or rightcyberup.org. We just left this church in Jan., and found another non-denominational church that is full of teaching about grace and Jesus' love. Besides this, we (my husband and I) have friends that are Christians, that left the ICOC and now are currently attending the church we attend. We are able to be open about our lives with them, and they give us spiritual counsel. The "discipling" we underwent in the ICOC was horrible. We got rebuked all the time, for things like, not getting advice on what diapers to buy,not giving enough money for missions,(which was 20-25 times our regular tithe), Not having a visitor every sunday to church, not sharing with a hundred people a week, being told that your divivisve and rebelllious if you don't go along with everything they tell you, etc. Kip McKean started this discipling movement. Please don't judge me or tell me what I need, when you don't know what the circumstances are. I believe is discipleship, not dictatorship, like we had in our church. Anyhow, I'm feeling a lot better now, my husband and I have talked things through extensively since I posted here. Thanks to all who were loving and compassionate, I really needed to hear those kinds of responses. Love in Christ!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.531 sec, (1)