CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whats wrong with me?

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
alikat Views: 1,878
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 628,618

Re: Whats wrong with me?

Dear 4964. In the advice you have given Anonymous, it is easy to detect a loving and gentle Christian spirit, therefore what I'm about to point out I hope won't be taken as harsh criticsm. However, when you say that if there is anyone to blame, it should be the producers of p 0 r n, etc., you are releasing him of the full personal accountability first to God, and then to his wife and marriage.
The world scene is blasting increasingly greater and greater attacks on our moral fiber. But the temptations are not limited to men in the area of lust. We all face numerous daily temptations, over which because of conscience and love of Christ, we struggle to crucify the flesh. It is always, by our very own actions only, and no one elses, that we must face God. "The devil made me do it" won't cut it here.
Regardlesss of how awful this person's cycles of indiscretions and regrets might feel, it isn't until the person himself decides to genuinely repent and do something about it that any real progress can be made.
That a woman should feel horrible in these circumstances, is to me, perfectly understandable. She feels the whole weight of defilement upon her, and it's no easy thing. She can with the Holy Spirit's help forgive her husband, but forgiveness does not mean licence for repetition of wrong doing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.717 sec, (1)