CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OK…Lets get something straight here

Views: 2,022
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 628,632

Re: OK…Lets get something straight here

Nooley, thanks for your post, boy, I've been on a real emotional roller coaster ride. I feel like damaged goods, and its hard to understand where other Christians are coming from. You see, I was taught for so long that the International Churches of Christ were the only ones saved, and the only church with "discipling and disciplers". I apologize for misunderstanding your heart behind the questions. I actually thought that you were a member of the ICOC because of how you worded your questions. I thought that I was going to get reemed for leaving the ICOC, so I guess I got on the defense real quick. I totally believe in discipleship, and now that I have a chance to find out what the real way to have discipleship in your life is like, its hard for me to get rid of the abuse I underwent. I'm sorry. Thanks for your insight on addiction and satan, I know what you're saying is true. God bless all who are here in this forum. Goodbye.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)