CureZone   Log On   Join
To Annonymous and SLCC

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
alikat Views: 2,006
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 628,639

To Annonymous and SLCC

Your stories are really touching. Of course we understand, especially when you explain to us so nicely why you did what you did.
Not too long ago I found myself in a similiar situation. I was asked by a group of Christians in a new church to which I'm going, to sit with them and explain some things about my life. I have total peace with God about what He's doing in my life and the way He's doing it, but it's sometimes difficult to have our brothers and sisters see things in the same way as we. Some people twist scriptures to suit their legalism. So when I was asked this I went into a fit and thought these were intrusive people positioning themselves to jump down my throat, as others in the past have done, all in the name of "the Lord". Well, it turned out these folks just wanted to know more about me, and how they could help and be there for me if I needed it. I have since found a wonderful group of brothers and sisters willing to live the love of Christ, and to whom I can be accountable. But had I followed my initial impulse, I would have hissed and scratched like an angry Alikitty. (and misssed the blessings too!)
So I learned an important lesson from this. God sometimes allows the hard places in our lives to mold us and give us the patience, longsuffering and understanding. But His perfect will is not for us to walk around in pain and injury forever. He is a healer and rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Oh, He's just so good!
So never, no matter how damaged you think you are, believe that our wonderful God won't be there to pour His balm on your wounds. Remember that behind every kind and loving act that comes to you from others, is the care of your Heavenly Father, who wants the very best for you always. If you can fully trust Him, even when your own trust is violated by others, He will always send His own around later, to bless your lives in His special way.
May His mighty touch continue to strengthen and lift you, in Jesus name.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)