CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OK…Lets get something straight here

tigerfish Views: 1,918
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 628,632

Re: OK…Lets get something straight here

this masterful assessment of her situation could only be made with experience and the direction of the spirit of god. let me add that the 'trump card' can be the people or situation at your job, that satan plays to make you doubt yourself and god.
satan used (and keeps using) these tactics on me to bring me to the point of death. people think, 'oh, you did that yourself by making the wrong choices'. but they probably don't believe there is a malevolent force that impinges on our activities. 'divide and conquer' seems to be satan's motto.
since we are oftentimes led about by our lusts, then we can avoid traps by obeying the scriptures and the leading of the spirit of god. putting to death the works of the flesh and walking in the spirit will lead to this:
Psalm 23
1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.000 sec, (1)