CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: JW Comparison Chart

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
northern lite Views: 476
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 632,751

Re: JW Comparison Chart

This chart is very accurate. I know this, since I use to be a JW for about 25 years. I did missionary work (pioneered) and went door to door and the whole bit. I got out of the "truth" when I asked an elder ANOTHER question, and he told me to stop asking questions and to believe the Watchtower. If he would have said the Bible, I might have listened. But that answer propelled me out of the JWs. It took me 12 years to even step into a church (since we were told churches were demonic). The Lord was faithful. He knew I really wanted to know Him. As a matter of fact, I firmly believe that He put that desire in me. I finally met Him, and now have a personal relationship with Him.

I would encourage anyone who is interested in JWs, to read this chart, especially the part about the New World Translation. The man who "translated" the Bible had about 2 years of university Greek. And with that he translated the Word of God! What huberis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)