CureZone   Log On   Join
clearly

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,262
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 639,995

clearly

i will tell you what is clear. paul gave his opinion sometimes. he even specifically said so on at least one occasion, saying it was not the lord who was saying it but himself.

these writings were selcted by a bunch of power mongers back in the fourth century. do they have relevence today? yes, for someone with a mind that works.

the passage that bm5 quotes is not consistent with the rest of scriptures. the gov doesnt speak for god. thats nuts!

then, on top of that, we are operating in this country under the delusion that the people are the gov. there is not one of the socalled elected officials that i know of that would give me the time of day. i am no more represented by them that i am by a crack ho on the streets.

supporting the bush dynasty is wrong. supporting war is wrong. supporting the further rape and pillage of our planet and the poisoning of our environment is wrong. supporting the enslaving of the poor is wrong. supporting racism and other bigotries is wrong. and ALL of those things and more are what constitute the gov of the united states right now. and anybody who supports them is wrong, too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)