CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Surrendering

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,225
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 640,037

Re: Surrendering

that is a sound piece you wrote there.

we are to be aware and not blind to what is going on. i am taking no actions against the gov other than to know and uphold the truth. bm had a political agenda and then tried to foist it upon me. sorry. i am appalled by buthe bush family and the way they have controlled this country MY WHOLE LIFE through lies, theft and murder. and i am a bit peaved at the fact that it is exactly this blind belief in the lies told and a falsely conceived allegience to our government like it is a christian tenent that only a sinner would question. well, this sinner questions the heck out of it because i know better.

it is in the lords hands, but those who have voted for these guys have a responsibility as well. and that includes me. i was fooled by reagan. now i dont vote at all. aint my world. but when it comes for me, i want to see it coming, and come it will, believe it - it already is. just like they came for waco. and randy weaver. it is here. and people like bm will support whatever they do to me, maybe even think its a good idea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

8.125 sec, (1)