Re: advice, what caused a swollen neck?

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
anunnaki Views: 1,176
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 648,153

Re: advice, what caused a swollen neck?

Yes sounds like what I said to you! I had a small lump in a lymph gland a little above the adams apple in the jaw area which lasted a couple of months. This was just the amount of junk being thrown from my system waiting to be released out! I didn't feel ill but did wonder about cancer at the time haha. Just follow that protocol and dont do more than that a day. Only Don Croft's Terminator can be left on for longer periods due to its additions etc. Next time you want to start something ask on here for advice first! Keep drinking plenty of good water. Dont drink Juices, Teas, Coffees as non of these Hydrate you. I watched a doctor who tested 118 people for hydration and found only 3 (three) that WERE hydrated. All the others was amazed because they drunk plenty of fluids but the WRONG fluids. If you can afford an Ozone generator then its a must my friend and you'll never look back ;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)