CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's ROYAL RIFE time on EBAY

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

The_Comeback_Kid Views: 9,624
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 649,118

Re: It's ROYAL RIFE time on EBAY

Annunaki, why did you change your moniker?

Annanuki said
"""There is no contact device around as powerful as a spark gap (plasma tube) as used in Rife and Lakhovsky units (Violet Ray)"""

Annunaki, please explain to me specifically how Dr. Rife used a spark gap in his models? Any of his models. Irrespective of weather they were built by verne thompson, Hoyland of the 30's/40's or in any form of association via Life Labs and John Crane and John Marsh?

You are referring to the excitation and ionization of the noble gas helium inside the quartz/leaded glass he used, I believe here. What particular components did he utilize in his experimental equip that leads you to assert that he used a spark gap via specific componentry? Or are possibly referring to what the sum of his components acheived to create the photonic discharge? In other words the sum effect would be that he created a spark gap but not necessarily by intention through a spark plug and ignition coil type scenraio for example.

Annanuki said

"""A zapper can kill many problems like a machine gun and the Rife is designed to pick off specific pathogens etc like a sniper rife.""

I think I know exactly what you are trying to say. That said, a Rife type resonant frequency equipment CAN and does act in some manners like a shotgun in a fashion like the zapper. HARMONICS. Frequencies that are created off the fundamental frequency used. Ripples in the pond that are created after a pebble is dropped into a pond. Although each successive waveform created in higher freqeucny succession from the original dialed in freq is less powerful by an exact fraction in the following harmonic waves, they are in no doubt there. Using a pure sinusodial waveform is a bit differnt I believe with harmonics as is devoid of any. Square waveforms create many many successive waves in higher odd harmonic waves....sawtooth I *believe* contain the most harmonics however are harder on the skin if compared to sqaure when used in contact mode. Fourier Analysis explains harmonic representation mathmatically. Where am I going with this? When someone inputs a specific frequency into a device, they are actaully broadcasting (with plasma) and transmitting (with electrodes) quite a bit higher freqs that simply the fundamental/base freq dialed up. This appears to be a major factor and explanation I think in how many of these low audio emem plasma type devices are capable of their therapeutic acheivements (opinion).

Michael Gobel states "As well as small amounts of ultrasonic radiation, the output of a plasma discharge tube contains components spanning a large portion of the electromagnetic spectrum (EM)."" This backs up my pervious statement.

Annauki said

"""""Lets not go to technical because people will get lost.""""

Please don't underestimate the intelligence of the posters/readers on this forum by asking me *again* to not get "technical" ...as you say... with explanations. You have said this to me at least 3 or 4 times. Trust me, I am far from knowledgeable and rarely even approach "technical" as I lack the background and wordsmithing necessary.
People deserve it if the resources are available and the hunger is there. I have exchanged conversation off the forum with many "lurkers" with quite a bit of information and background in electrification experimentation. Additionally, many posters/lurkers are far more intelligent and experimental than they lead people on to believe here.

Annanuki said
""""I am aware that no one can replicate Royal Rifes work properly but these machines are based around his findings and John Cranes.

Credit where credit is due. It was not just Rife and Crane who are responsible for the proptotypes and production/commercial models avaialble over some 60-70 years. John Marsh has now been proven to be a MAJOR contributor involved in the later years. %0's on. A new contingency even asserting that he may actually be more important in some senses for his contributions and furtherment to rife tech than even Crane *possibly*. Hoyland, Verne Thompson, Dr. Strafford, Milbank Johnson and others all made rife and his tech come alive. God Bless those funders also that stood by him for as long as they could. Fishbein (AMA head) must be still turning in his grave.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (2)