CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's ROYAL RIFE time on EBAY

-2tuff- Views: 9,242
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 649,130

Re: It's ROYAL RIFE time on EBAY

I dont understand all this annunnaki quotes in your words seeing as I was the writer of the text that you refer to. I personally cant see the use of giving this particular person a mass of Rife information when they are clearly new to this and dont know the basic difference between a Rife [STYLE] and Zapper. Yes I admit there would be a CERTAIN amount of machine gun effect from a Rife unit. If you wish to have a go at annunnaki then I suggest you direct your messages to him which would be hard if he doesn't come back. I am aware from his Molecular Enhancer posts that you could probably reach him on the owners bulletin board. Wether he goes there regularly who knows as the BBS isn't thriving like a forum. As for my talk on Spark Gaps this doesn't mean Im refering to Royal Rife's own personal equipment but Rife machines that are on the market wether actual Rife or not and yes I know that there isn't a true Rife machine out there still.

Are you mad or something? I know you usually post Ebay links but hey I got there first not my fault. Anger is the downfall of man and I would suggest a little supplement of Vitamin C to put back what you've stressed from your Adrenal glands through this. Say about 2 grams at least. I hope you take care and calm down.

Sit down, Cross your legs and
HOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Think of the great one Buddah

8)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.359 sec, (1)