CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Terminator II-Jen

Views: 1,091
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 649,111

Re: Terminator II-Jen

Hello Jen:

Thank you so very much for your response. It is good to know that besides shipping, there are no extra charges.

It appears that you are on the right path to have taken control of your and your family's health. Please let us know how you are progressing, especially with Terminator II.

When you say you are wearing the Terminator, how and where do you wear it? Does it come with straps or what? and for how long? Is it okay to drink and eat whilst having it on?

I have done over 30 Liver Flushes and the stones still keep coming. So far counting the smallest as well I have gotten rid of over 10,000 stones.

I am fortunate that I did not have any pains anywhere, just came across Liver Flushes by accident when I was losing a lot of weight (I weighed 108 lbs and went down to 92 lbs in a couple of months) am still arund 92 lbs. and at that time I found curezone. Liver Flushing does not help in increasing weight. I am determined to continue with Liver Flushes until no more stones come out.

I joined curezone only last week but have been viewing it from work for the last couple of years. I have gotten an email address and am using computer in the library.

I have found that in the lst couple of months I have a white pin head boil at the corner of my left mouth. I do not know the cause of it.

I will post my experiences with terminator once I get round to ordering it.

Jen, your suggestions are very much appreciated and welcomed.

Sherry

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)