CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Terminator II-Jen

Jen62 Views: 1,397
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 649,140

Re: Terminator II-Jen

Hello Sherry,

The Terminator II cost $168.10 Canadian. My surpise was that there was no tax??? What's up with that? Not complaining by all means, we get taxed to death here!

The Terminator II is a small little black box with an on off switch at the side. You tuck it in your waistline of your pants or strap it to your wrist, tuck it in your sock. I started out with my wrist to see what happened first, then tucked it in my waist of my pants, now I move it all over. It suggests 30 minutes but Annunaki suggested an hour. I was on a website that said you can strap it to the bottom of your foot all night long. So my question, is if it is safe to use it all day? Will it be more beneficial or can you have too much of this Terminator?

I wear it when I get up and find myself wearing it different times throughout the day. I have had several sore throats since, I believe that is die off so it must be working. You can eat and drink with it on. I don't feel too much besides sometimes you get tingling throughout your skin or your head. There are no straps on it, just two pennies, that side you put against your skin. You will have to strap it on with a wrist band or something. Sometimes I feel a warming sensation and sometimes a lot of gurgling. Not sure if this is to do with the Terminator II or just me.

I would like to know what Liver Cleanses you have been doing. I had one but didn't see any stones or perhaps I didn't look. I was going to try the one with olive oil and lemons. Which one has worked for you?

Go up to the top right hand corner and do a curezone googles search on that boil of yours and you will find and answer, I am sure. I am going to read more about the Terminator II and see if progressive wear will increase your health benefits. I will let you know. Good luck.

Jen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)