CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zapping & eruption.

pcs Views: 1,576
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 649,951

Re: Zapping & eruption.

Hi Maryellen,

I am new to zapping and didn't really know where to post this but have noticed you are on the forum frequently [and have good results]...

I was confused as to which zapper to get, then finally just chose the super zapper deluze 2004, which has the program drivers. I found out later that you don't really need these drivers [I purchased 5 or 6], and also that you have to keep buying the gel pads which could be costly at 10 dollars for four, especially if you are zapping everyday.

Another thing I am wondering about is that I have had die-off symptoms (?) of a headache in the morning after using the zapper, usually about 5 hours afterward, and wondered if that meant I had neurotoxins, viruses, fungus etc. in my brain? Can you put the pads on your face for sinus infections etc.? I am also seeming to get INCREASED age spots, which is the opposite of what I have heard from curezone members. I asked Dr. Clark's website questions such as these and they are not allowed to comment in detail or specifics...

I am thinking of sending this model back to get a less expensive terminator II, but does it require programming frequencies? I am not an electronic kind of person...any comments or suggestions?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)