CureZone   Log On   Join
My first Zapping experience...have some questions

marnica Views: 2,198
Published: 18 years ago

My first Zapping experience...have some questions

I used my zapper for the first time last night. I put it on my arm for an hour. I kept having to move it because it would start to itch or sting after 10 min or so. Does that mean I'm very acidic?? I also had a few spots where I had bumps about the size of an eraser head...they were raised and itched, but they were gone when I woke up this morning. Any idea what they may have been?
I'm at work right now and have it in my stocking on my leg (only place nobody could see it) I dont want to have to explain what it is...my coworkers would think Im nuts!!!!) Anyway is there any place on the body that is better to put it than others? Do you have to put it on the exact spot if you have pain someplace?
I don't really feel it's done anything, in fact my back, which I've had problems with off and on for years, hurt this morning after not hurting for several weeks....is this a coincidence or the zapper? Any feedback would be appreciated
Marnie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.437 sec, (1)