CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr Clark or our Doctor?

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
John Cullison Views: 1,648
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 65,338

Re: Dr Clark or our Doctor?

The arrogance! (I should know, because I'm even more arrogant, so I know what it looks like!!!!)

*giggle*

Telling your MD about alternative therapies is kinda like trying to discuss the merits of Buddhism with your priest, except that your priest is probably a bit more open-minded about Buddhism than your MD would be about alternative therapies.

Tell me, what feels right TO YOU?

Does a few weeks of trying something your doctor is against, but which won't actually require you (or your husband, or whoever) to be cut up, and with the potential for real, tangible evidence afterwards (i.e. Gallstones in your feces) appeal to you, or would you rather just go under the knife?

My father had his gallbladder removed years ago. He drinks Pepto Bismol like a beverage. His digestion sucks (that's a technical term). His gaseous emissions are legendary in the State of California (one fart and even the flies leave). His eyes are yellowish.

On the other hand, I had gallstones, I didn't have my gallbladder removed, and I've lived without pain for quite awhile, even recently doing a couple of Liver Flushes and getting more stones out. And I feel a LOT better than my dad does.

Now, if that doesn't suggest that perhaps the alternative is better for you, ask yourself this question: do I make one red cent from the advice I've given you? Do I stand to profit in any way? How about your doctor... does he get a cut from the referral? Or will he be doing it himself?

"If it worked, then doctors would be doing it..." Well, guess what?!? Some doctors, the ones who actually care about their patients (and/or aren't merely following the AMA party line) DO USE IT!

Sheesh!

Whoops! How'd I get up on this soap box?

*blush*

=-John-=

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)