CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Allergies horrible after 5th flush

Robbie Views: 1,352
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 655,225

Re: Allergies horrible after 5th flush

Kelltl,
After my second flush a 2 weeks ago, My allergies were really bad like sneezing fits, itchy watery eyes stuffy/runny nose. My eye itch so bad and the sneezing was so bad my husband would ask me, "Are you alright?" Andreas Moritz Strongly recommends post colonics precisly for this problem and I did not do one after the first & second flush, so I think the toxins are recirculating, especially if you had a very poductive flush like I did.
I am in the process of making me a home colonic board and I have postponed my third flush which was scheduled for tomorrow (monday) until thursday when my board is finished and my tubing equipment has been sent to me. I really can't afford a professional colonic or a colema board so I am making my own. I am excited about my little project, I went to home depot and got some most of the needed items, and for my splash guard, I have a large salad bowl that I will be cutting in half, (kind of creative you think?)
When your sick, ya gotta do what ya gotta do! You'll be surprised what you can do when you put your mind to it.
Take care,
Robbie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.562 sec, (1)