CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just done my first liver flush

alisonl Views: 1,292
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 655,291

Re: Just done my first liver flush

Thanks Fil

I am still struggling a bit. I'm wondering how long it takes for the effects of the Epsom Salts to wear off. About every 4 hours I seem to have to pass more gritty water-ok when at home-but was wanting to go out today. I last took Epsom Salts about 19 hours ago-eek!

I think the oil in lemon a week before makes excellent sense. I wondered if there was a gentler way to do it. I feel it has been a bit too severe for my system. I hope that doesn't make me sound like a wimp? But the big area I have to watch is the bowel and I feel I have messed it around by overstimulating it. Would you get good results from not using the Epsom Salts and just the oil only-or like you said could I just cut down the quantities if I ever psyche myself up enough to want to do it again.

Also my mum was quite keen to give it a go-she's 75. Has anyone of her age tried it. I think my experience has put her off-but she needs it more than me. At least things never made me sick-but she often is in the early hours of the morning-and gets that terrible shoulder blade pain, inigestion etc

I didn't know what to eat yesterday so only had 2 rice cakes and a banana late at night-just had the same for breakfast now. I might have some fruit at lunchtime or an egg and I thought a fresh salmon salad for tea. Well that's what I fancied-I don't fancy meat just yet

Any help and advice is greatly appreciated

and thanks for thinking of me
Alison

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)