CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just done my first liver flush

Fil Views: 1,243
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 655,305

Re: Just done my first liver flush

Some people do find the Epsom Salts too strong. Unfortunately, it's really important to do something to get the bowels moving. The only other way would be to have a colonic before and after but I think you said you didn't want to go down that track. When I first flushed I did the really strong one - 2 cups o/o. For that flush I fasted 3 days leading up to it and did enemas (no colonics). Well, everything flooded out of me on the Sunday but I did feel pretty sick. My GB had been totally blocked and the bile was really toxic which is probably what made me so sick.

I did hear of another gentle liver cleanse: juice of 1/2 lemon, juice of 1/2 grapefruit, a splash of olive oil (your choice how much oo). Drink this down followed by a cup of hot herbal tea. Do this every morning for 3 weeks. A friend of mine is doing this and feeling good for it. She said her stools were green.

Yes, lots of older people have done this flush very successfully. Maybe halve the Epsom Salts ? Your mother will feel so much better for it.

Maybe read through the Liver Flush recipes and see if another one appeals to you.

Going easy with the food after a flush is important so your instincts were right. Tracey recommended a vegie soup to replace electrolytes. I think it's just boiled vegies (potato, celery, zucchini, carrots, parsley - something like that).

Alison, have you ever done any bowel cleansing? Maybe you might think about the whole program (parasite, kidney, bowel, liver). The other program that springs to mind is Dr Richard Schulze . I've never tried this (and can't get in Australia) but it appeals to me. It starts off with a gentle intestinal formula to get things working better and gradually gets more and more into the cleansing.

Well those are my thoughts. I'm really glad you went ahead and tried the flush anyway! I don't think you're a wimp at all, in your situation I think you were incredibly brave to do it on your own. Good on you!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.465 sec, (1)