CureZone   Log On   Join
Hunger During Flush

nanekitoo Views: 1,299
Published: 18 years ago

Hunger During Flush

I just completed my first flush and I've got to say it was different than I expected. I expected horrible nausea and it just didn't happen. I had a bit of mild nausea after getting up this morning, but overall it's really not a bad experience. The only part of the whole thing that makes me hesitate to do it again is the hunger. I really want to do this again so I am trying to figure out strategies to deal with this. I have a couple of ideas and I'd like input from all you expert flushers about whether this would work.

1st Idea: Get myself into ketosis via low carbing for a few days before doing the flush so I don't have a strong appetite and can better go without food for several hours. Eat only low-fat protein the morning of the flush.

2nd Idea: Drink lemonade throughout the afternoon and between Epsom Salt to take edge off hunger with the idea being that this would go through my system fast enough that I would not get sick later on. I did drink water in between Epsom Salt drinks last night so I know that water is not a problem.

Any thoughts? TIA!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)